Now that the spring 2020 runway pieces are starting to ship into stores, it’s time to review the trends that emerged along the way before we make our season’s purchase. Out of all the clothing, shoes and accessories, spring’s jewelry trends may just be the most fun to experiment with. Handmade jewelry designs curated by Designers got playful with colorful gems, oversized statement pieces, and standalone earrings that prove sometimes the single life really is more fun.
Get a sneak-peek at next spring’s biggest jewelry trends and start shopping them now?
- COLORFUL JEWELLERY- Forget sticking to gold and silver, designers brought on an explosion of color for spring 2020’s jewelry. Explore bright floral and beaded pieces which were a trend in the early 2000’s. Channeling our inner kids, the look is all about having fun with your accessories. This Beautiful Handmade Jewelry is a must-have trend that is perfect for any casual outing or parties.
- THE SINGLE EARRING- Earrings are going solo next season. The single earring look dominated Spring 2020 runways. The key to achieving this look? Go for an earring that’s statement-making enough to stand on its own. So now, don’t worry if you happen to forget wearing one earring or have lost one of the pair. Craft hues are coming up with the collection of trendy jewelry soon so stay updated and follow us. Shop for Handmade jewelry at the best price from www.crafthues.co.in.
- OVEERSIZED CHAINS- Chains got bigger and bigger on the spring runways. This beautiful handmade jewelry at best price can be shopped from myntra.com or amazon.in.
- PEARLS- Pearls are going strong for Spring 2020. The classic material made appearances in just about every form—from single drop earrings to layered necklaces and even bracelets. So girls, time to check out your mom’s wardrobe.
- BIG HOOPS- Hoop earrings never really left, but get ready to see them multiply in size next season. Designers are exploring this trend with different materials and textures. This Beautiful Handmade Jewelry Trend is here to stay.
So Ladies, the overall trend of 2020 can be found in your mother’s wardrobe. Go creative with styling and wait for new handmade jewelry designs by Craft hues. Stay Tuned!